The COVID-19 pandemic has brought a set of unprecedented obstacles for organizations around the world. It has forced companies to rethink their approach to customer experience in order to respond to this time of crisis.
The most proactive organizations have been re-organizing the way they work, leveraging on a “work from home” policy, and relying on the gig economy to provide great customer service in multiple languages.
But what valuable lessons can we take from these examples? How can we adapt current operational models to a time of crisis? And how can we build long-term resilience and flexibility in customer operations?
In this highly interactive live session, we discussed the future trends of customer support and the mitigation tactics organizations can apply to increase operational efficiency, even in times of crisis.
Watch to learn more about:
- Understand the future of customer experience
- Analyze the longer-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, ranging from volume spikes in certain verticals to significant decrease in others
- Learn practical mitigations tactics that will help you increase efficiency in sectors such as healthcare and travel
- Define a clear action plan to minimize the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak across sectors which have seen a decrease in traffic, such as retail
- Learn how to manage key relationships with customers and stakeholders in times of crisis